Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quitters Never Become Winners

Zacharia 9:11-12
11. As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.
12. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee ( I will restore to you double) ;

You must have the right attitude, the attitude should be; "I cannot be defeated and I will not quit." The devil really makes you give up on good things by bumping on you. It is easy to plan, but we have to decide to DO it. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and aacceptable, and perfect, will of God

Hope is a positive attitude. Be a prisoner of hope. Your attitude also has to get saved, your mouth has to get saved. Your feelings have to get saved. Words are containers for power either positive or negative. You can either give God the right to work in your life or give the devil the right to work in your life. Don't ever let the devil capitalize on your attitude and therefore allow him carry out his work using the loophole created by your.

Hope is favorable expectation. Evil forboarding or premonition is having the mind that a bad thing is going to happen all the time. If you are a believer, you should not dread something bad is about to happen, but instead you should purpose to start thinking that good things will happen to you. Determine to have every single thing that Jesus died for us to have. Do you expect God to move in your life?

God is faithful because when we are in Him there is no loss. For any woes that we may face in the process of becoming the prisoners of hope, he then comes back in due season and repays us double. Be determined because God restores to His people. If He was able to restore to Job he can also restore to you.

I once lost KS. 9000. Severally I used to ask myself why it happened to me because I was and have been a faithful tither. Its like the devil was mocking me, but to make him mad, I didn't lose hope, but instead continued to tithe faithfully and hopefully. After about two years, God brought the man who had taken my money to me repenting. The man paid the money back in full and I saw the faithfulness of God.... hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment